|Głównanowości||Bloginformatyka||Artykułyna każdy temat||Filmyokiem kamery||Galeriestare i nowe||Testybędzie 2?||Słownikinformatyczny||Humorinformatyczny||Sondyarchiwum|
Umieść na blogu następujące informacje:
1. Co to jest prawo autorskie?
2. Co to jest własność intelektualna?
3. Co to jest licencja?
4. Co to jest EULA?
5. Umieść na blogu licencję gry "World of Warcraft" lub "Leauge of Legends"
6. Opisz następujące typy licencji:
7. Jaki jest kosz systemu "Widnows 7 Professional OEM" i "Windows 7 Professional BOX".
8. Dlaczego wersja systemu "WIndows 7 Uprgade (uaktualnienie)" nie można zainstalować na dowolnym komputerze? Jaka jest różnica pomiędzy pełną wersją BOX a Uprgade? Jaka jest cena wersji pełnej BOX a Uprgade?
9. Do każdego typu licencji z punktu 6 podaj po 2 programy korzystające z danego typu licencji.
10. Co to jest "Otwarte oprogramowanie"? Podaj przykłady.
11. Co to jest "Zamknięte oprogramowanie"? Podaj przykłady.
12. Oprogramowania z jaką licencją można używać legalnie w firmach? Czy można używać oprogramowania shareware i wersji "home edition"?
13. Na jakiej licencji udostępniane są popularne antywirusy? Czy można korzystać z programów Avast, Avira i AVG w firmach?
14. Z jakiej licencji korzystają:
15. Znajdź alternatywne darmowe wersje dla następujących programów i opisz je na blogu (wraz z screenshotami)
EULA World of Warcraft - wycinki
1. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WORLD OF WARCRAFT END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM. THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DELETE THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM IMMEDIATELY AND ARRANGE TO RETURN THE GAME TO YOUR RETAILER.
2. All intellectual property rights in and to the Game, including without limitation the Locked and Unlocked Software, and all copies thereof (including, but not limited to, any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, character inventories, structural or landscape designs, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, storylines, character likenesses, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into the Game) are owned or expressly licensed by Blizzard Entertainment or Blizzard. The Game is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws.
4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may make one (1) backup copy of the Game Client, the Unlocked Software and the Manuals.
5. You agree that you shall not, under any circumstances:
6. You may terminate the License Agreement at any time by cumulatively (i) destroying the Game; and (ii) removing the Game Client from your hard drive; and (iii) notifying Blizzard by mail of your intention to terminate this License Agreement.
7. Blizzard can neither guarantee that you will always be able to communicate with other users, nor that you can communicate without disruptions, delays or communication-related flaws.
Wycinki z regulaminu battle.net
Account Eligibility. You may establish an Account only if you are a “natural person” and 16 years of age or older.
9.1 Game clients and Service. The Game clients and the Service (including without limitation any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings or replays of Games, and the Game client and server software) are copyrighted works owned by Blizzard and its licensors. Blizzard reserves all rights in connection with the Games and the Service, including without limitation the exclusive right to create derivative works. You agree that you will not create any work based on the Games or the Service except as expressly set forth by Blizzard in contest rules, or in Blizzard’s Fan Policies, which include without limitation Blizzard’s Machinima Policy, set forth on: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/videopolicy.html and Blizzard's Fan Art Submission policy located at http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/community/fanart/rules.html.
9.2 Account. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF BLIZZARD. Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.
9.3 Virtual Items. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Service or the Games. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in any Game, or any other attributes associated with the Account or stored on the Service. Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of a Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates in a Game, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Blizzard in writing.
7.1 If you fail to comply with any terms contained in this Agreement, the In Game Policies and/or a Game EULA, Blizzard will provide you with a warning of your non-compliance. In case of a serious violation of this Agreement, the in Game Policies and/or a Game EULA, Blizzard will be entitled to immediately terminate the Service without any prior warning.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
2.1 create or use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Service, any Game or any Game experience;
2.2 exploit the Service, a Game or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including without limitation
(a) use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other commercial establishment without the express written consent of Blizzard, unless otherwise stated in a EULA;
(b) to communicate or facilitate any commercial advertisement or solicitation;
(c) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game without Blizzard’s authorization;
(d) selling or trading Game characters or accounts for the Service and/or a Game; or
(e) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game, e.g., power-leveling;
2.3 use the Service for any “e-sports” or group competition sponsored, promoted or facilitated by any commercial or non-profit entity without Blizzard’s prior written consent;
2.4 buy or sell for real money or in exchange for in-game currency, items or resources that may be used in a Game outside the Game without Blizzard’s authorization;
2.5 let any third party (except for a minor as stipulated under Section 4 below) use your account on the Service or for a Game;
2.6 use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through any Game or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by any Game or the Service to store information about a character or a Game environment; provided, however, that Blizzard may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;
2.7 modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of any Game or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard;
2.8 host, provide or develop matchmaking services for any Game or the Service, or intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Blizzard in any way, for any purpose, including without limitation unauthorized play over the internet, network play, or as part of content aggregation networks;
2.9 facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to any Game or the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service or any Game; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by Blizzard; or
2.10 disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Service or any Game environment (each a "Server"); or (ii) any other player's Game experience.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT THE SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.